Home Remedies for Epilepsy and Natural Best Treatment for Epilepsy
Epilepsy is currently defined as a tendency to have recurrent seizures (sometimes called fits). A seizure is caused by a sudden burst of excess electrical activity in the brain, causing a temporary interruption in the normal message passing between brain cells. This results in disruption of the brain’s messages becoming halted or mixed.
The brain is responsible for all functions of your body, so what you experience during a seizure depend on where in the brain the epileptic activity begins and how far and fast it spreads. For this reason, there are many different types of convulsions and each person will experience epilepsy in a way that is unique to them. Causes of Epilepsy
1. The main cause of petit mal seizures are tense nervous state, intestinal toxemia and digestive disorders.
2. Great evil is caused by shock or serious injury to the brain.
3. Influences of heredity, typhoid and meningitis.
4. Circulatory disorders, allergic reactions to certain foods, cocaine habits, lead poisoning, alcoholism, low blood pressure, lack of minerals like calcium and magnesium and mental conflict are other factors. Symptoms of Epilepsy
1. A seizure without temperature (no fever).
2. Short periods of blackout or confused memory.
3. Intermittent fainting spells, during which you lose control of bowel or bladder. This tends to be followed by extreme tiredness.
4. For a short period the person does not respond to instructions or questions.
Treatment for Epilepsy
1. Strict diet, complete relaxation and optimum exercise is the key factor.
2. Adopt an exclusive fruit diet for first few days.
3. Alfa Alfa sprouted seeds, raw goat milk, raw butter, homemade cheese is essential.
4. Take frequent small meals of some large.
5. Apply mud compresses the abdomen twice a day to remove the conditions of epilepsy.
6. Alternate application of hot and cold compresses on the back of the head for 2-3 minutes 4 times is beneficial. Home Remedies for Epilepsy
1. Tulsi juice – juice of tulsi Rub on your body every day after bathing.
2. Vegetable juices – Certain vegetable juices, especially carrot juice in combination with juices of beet and cucumber, have also been found valuable in curing diseases such as epilepsy. You can also take the following combination of juice – 300 ml of carrot juice, 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juices to prepare 500 ml or one pint of mixed juice taken daily.
3. Tulsi Flowers – Keep tulsi flowers in the folds of her scarf at all times. At the time of attack to smell the flower deeply.
4. Grape Juice – Fruits like apples, figs and grapes are also good for epilepsy cure quickly and effectively. The juice of the grape, however, been found to be relatively more effective for this condition. The patient should drink about 500 ml of fresh grape juice three times daily for three months. It will provide a great relief and help in curing the disease.
5. Tulsi leaves – If the attack is an unconscious grinding 11 tulsi leaves, add some salt to it and put a few drops of this juice in the nostrils of the patient. He immediately regained consciousness. Maintain a Tulsi plant on the terrace or in a place near your bedroom.
Read more on Herbal Supplements and Home Remedies for Epilepsy and Increase Memory